follow url Accidents and illness are facts of life. They can happen to anyone at any time. In a split second, accidents and illness can change your life forever. Your ability to earn an income is one of your most valuable assets.
- Pay your mortgage or your rent?
- Buy Food?
- Pay your utilities?
- Make car or loan payments?
http://celebritysex.cz/?triores=hook-up-two-amps-together&af2=4d rico opções binárias Where would the money come from if you were disabled?
- Deplete your retirement savings
- Borrow from family or friends
- Would your spouse pay all your monthly expenses
- Sell your home or car?
http://www.siai.it/?ityies=strategia-per-opzioni-binarie-a-5-minuti&1f2=83 Disability Insurance can provide you with Tax-free dollars each month if an accident or sickness stops you from working. You may ask yourself… “I have group coverage at work why would I need this?” Do you really know what your Group Disability insurance covers if you became sick or injured?
enter How much does it pay?
- May not cover all sources of income such as bonuses and commission
- May have a maximum that caps below your income level
- May be reduced by other sources of income
- Benefits are taxable if premiums paid by employer
- Would benefits cover a permanent disability and keep up with inflation?
- May increase over time, depending on age and health experience of group. What are the guarantees?
- Group coverage would not be guaranteed
- Coverage may be cancelled
- Premiums would not be guaranteed
- Who controls the disability insurance plan?
- You do not control the plan; it is negotiated between the employer and the insurance company
- Coverage in NOT portable to new employer
- How do you qualify for benefits?
- Uses restrictive definition of disability “any occupation”
- May have limitations or exclusions
- Usually has pre-existing conditions limitation
- Usually does not cover part-time work